Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A test of strength....

Am I going to sign up for a power lifting competition? Nope. But I am going to test my strength.

Today I went to a breast feeding store (yes, they have such things) and bought two, rather expensive, tank tops especially designed for the task of breast feeding your baby. They really are quite...supportive. On the way home I was thinking about how many clothes I had...and in so many sizes. Thin clothes. Pre pregnancy clothes. Maternity clothes. Post pregnancy clothes.
various-hangers_300.jpgSo I made a decision. Until July 1st (Oh Canada....) I WILL NOT BUY ANY MORE CLOTHES!!!! The only exception will be pantyhose - in case I need to wear a skirt somewhere and its not warm enough to go without. Instead I will focus my energies on working out and getting back into shape so that I can wear either my pre-pregnancy clothes or even better - the thin clothes.

I will keep this blog updated on this journey. Im sure it will be difficult - especially if I see a cute shirt somewhere...or skirt....or pants....or (god help me) a PURSE!

1 comment:

Dammit Karen said...

Heh heh - I thought you'd be testing the strength of the nursing tanks... ha ha!

I will support you in your fight, with two exceptions. 1 - ick, pantyhose, really? and 2 - you'll be accompanying me to Value Village at least once over your visit.