Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We Are Going to Hell!!!!

The house has been up for sale for six months now. We heard, through the grapevine, that if you bury a statue of St. Joseph in your front yard (facing the street) - it will help your house sell faster.
So, yesterday, my dear 'hooked up with God' friend Kimberley took me to Church and I purchased a St. Joseph statue. God did not strike me down for visiting his house....so, so far so good!

Came home that evening and I had Rob start the process of burying dear St. Jo. Three reasons for this. One, I am a heathen and have not been baptised - so I didnt want to curse the effort.Two, Rob is Catholic AND baptised! Three, his baptismal name is....thats right....Joseph!!!

Step One: Send Joseph Robert out in the cold to bond with St. Jo.



Step Two: Assess the frozen ground...




Step Three: Go inside to warm up and make husband do all the work...





Step Four: Say goodbye to St. Jo and wish him luck...



Step Five: Bury the Saint.....


Step Six: Hope house sells!!!!

2 comments:

Dammit Karen said...

I'll pray for you.... :O

Charmaine said...

Omg you are a nut!! lol