Monday, March 19, 2007

LIARS!!!!

So I ran a 5km "fun" run during one of the big storms of the season. On St. Patty's Day no less, at 9 in the morning. WHAT WAS I THINKING? Oh right, I wasnt.

The run wasnt actually that bad. I think it was due to my handy dandy new puffer that I actually finished in a reasonable time. Reasonable. Hah! I almost beat my best time EVER BAAABYYYYY!!! Yeah, okay, Im proud.


But here is where the lying part comes in. Running Room always *claims* to have the results up on their website. Sometimes even photos. Well. It is now (checking calendar) two days post race and.....nada. Nothing. Zip. Liars! I guess when you hold the information you hold the power?


Dont believe me? Check it our for yourself - http://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=2661

No comments: