Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Im a Camel

Thats right....Im a camel. And I will say it loud and proud - I AM A CAMEL!!!

Now you may think I say this as a result of some talent go without any kind of beverage for a long period of time. You are incorrect. Im always drinking something (not just alcohol!) and am running to the bathroom when it decides to exit.

Nope, I am a camel for the following reasons:

1. At one time, I too had a hump on my back. Sure, dear Dr. Chan drained said hump (after noting that it was 'cool') but a hump was there. I neglected to get pictures of it though - mainly because it was on my lower back a.k.a. near my butt.
2. I have a nasty disposition. Most days I feel like hissing and biting irritating people. In fact every day.
3. When cranky I make obnoxious noises. And when Im woken up too early. Its true! Ask Rob!

4. I dont like to be petted. Nope. I find it condescending. Kinda like the camel.


5. Finally, and most importantly....I, like the camel, keep deposits of fatty tissue.

Note that all photos came from my recent trip to Kuwait!

No comments: