Friday, December 16, 2011

Confession Time

Confession: I am a bad mummy. An evil mummy. And I am okay with it!


See, I like to dress my child up in stupid costumes and take photos. Then show them to anyone who will pause long enough to look. It makes me happy. It also makes me feel better about all the terrible things that pregnancy and child birth did to my body. And for all the terrible things that he will do as a teenager – which, given that he is a HE should last from when he is 12 though to 50.

For Halloween this year, I dressed him as a duck. Quack Quack. But really – how cute is this??

Check out the tights!!!


For Christmas – I tried to dress him as a reindeer with a flashing red nose and all. Unfortunately, the red nose was not a hit and we ended up with some irritated crying from him. However, as it is only Dec. 16th – I still have time to convince him.

I was also at a store today and saw a sweatpant set that would make a child look like a snowman – hoodie and all. Sadly, it wasn’t in his size….

No comments: