Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Caffeinated Cheese anyone?

Ive been thinking....there is a clear lack of creativity in food production. And I think those in charge of all the big mega food corps need my help.

Why no caffeinated cheese? Think of it – you could drink wine and eat cheese and yet never get that sleepy feeling that happens after a glass or two of some good vino. It’s brilliant!!! Now don’t get confused and think “oh, coffee flavoured cheese” – no that is just madness (and grossness?). No, I’m thinking cheese with some caffeine added to it. Mmmmm mmmm delicious!!

They should also make peanut butter flavoured yogurt. They make dessert flavoured yogurt. Even coffee flavoured yogurt! But no peanut butter flavoured yogurt – its a tragedy really.

And Canada should really start importing more of some of the delicacies that the US has access to – but we are sorely lacking. Like the peanut butter Oreo. (Yes, this is the second time I have mentioned peanut butter in this post but can you really be surprised? I AM a peanut butter addict!)


We should also start deep-frying more of our vegetables. During a recent trip to the US I tried deep fried corn. Weird, I know. But oh so good! Why cant we do that with say – peas?

Just some food for thought...ha?

No comments: