Monday, August 2, 2010

Its August??!?!?!?

A number of folks have been complaining that I have not updated my blog as of late. What? A blog posting every three months isnt enough? Fine. Grumble, grumble.

So, update on the last three months:

Kiernan: He is now loooooooooooooooong, long and skinny! He has outgrown his bouncy chair and his bucket car seat. He can pretty much sit - so long as someone is nearby to catch him when he falls over. He drools. And babbles. And screams. And makes the most lovely farting noises with his mouth.

My Life: Uh, nuttin.' I made a few more cakes - pictures are on the other computer though :( Quit my job and mastered the art of weed killing. I have learned the numerous uses of baby wipes - including dusting and cleaning glass. In sum - I need a new hobby.

So, until some sort of inspiration hits and I come up with some brilliance for this blog (or I find those darn pictures of the cakes on the other computer...) here are some updated photos of the boy.

Kiernan channels Elvis (in Memphis no less...)

Kiernan is oh so impressed with the zoo...

Luckily he still loves the bath....

And, of course, his MOMMY!

No comments: