Friday, July 17, 2009

Pregnancy from my perspective....and Keeping Up With Karen!!

I though I would share my view of pregnancy - from my perspective. Ha ha? *Cough, cough*

Note that the grey bump is my belly. NOT my boobs. You will also note that I simply cannot see my feet anymore :( Thus, I have used this as an excuse to get a professional pedicure.


Now, for keeping up with Karen. Not to be outdone by the domestic goddess in Medicine Hat - I have taken a photo of the FAB dinner I am preparing for Robbie tonight. This is a balsamic vinegar and herb marinade. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Will take photos of the final meal once completed.

As for gardening, for the first time in years I have managed to keep some herbs alive! Unfortunately, I keep forgetting they are there so I have yet to use them in cooking :(


These are my other pretties...


Of course, Jake ALWAYS has to help!

No comments: